Friday, November 7, 2014

Pinned Down


Pinned Down

C. Michelle









Pinned Down (Pinned Up Trilogy, #2)Pinned Down is the second installment in the Pinned Up trilogy. It is an urban contemporary romance that contains explicit language and strong sexual content. 

My lips are outlined and painted to match the vibrant shade of my long locks. The darkness of my eyes are enhanced by cat inspired eyeliner and exaggerated lashes that provide the perfect hint of sex appeal. My vivacious colored hair is styled in retro glam curls while the front showcases perfectly shaped victory rolls. 

I resemble a flawless pin-up doll…I absolutely love it.  

Nina and Josh’s relationship survived betrayal and deceit. Revelations that could have hindered their connection, proved to make their bond stronger than ever. But will they have their happily-ever-after? As Nina and Josh rekindle their love, challenges arise threatening to break them apart. Some old habits are simply too hard to resist. Their sexual chemistry, humor, and unexpected links to their past continue to unravel as do unforeseen new bonds. 

Are you ready to embark on another wild ride? Nina, Josh, and Kade sure are! Friendships and relationships might just have surprising new twists...







I love a good laugh…you know, the type that accidentally makes you snort. Yeah, that kind. My love of all things funny, romantic, and bad ass led to the writing of my debut novel, Pinned Up. I reside in northern Cali with my husband and three children. I'm currently working on the completion of the Pinned Up trilogy. Initially, Pinned Up was written as a stand-alone novel, but since the characters continue to harass me during the middle of the night, while I'm driving, when I'm eating, and while I'm running against my will…I decided to continue with their stories.
I definitely don't take myself too seriously. (Life is too short for that if you ask me.) And I'm well aware I’m not everyone’s cup of tea...and that’s okay! Why? Because I’d rather be someone’s shot of tequila anyway! Salud!

Life hasn't always been all fun and games...I also worked my butt off to set a positive example for my family. I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and a Master of Business Administration degree while working as a Deputy Probation Officer and Probation Counselor. I also served my community as a Victim Awareness Program instructor and an Aggression Replacement Training facilitator.
 









Wow!! Having read Pinned Up which was a great book! but this... 
well this was a wonderful, fantastic, heartfelt, funny story! 
I was constantly on the edge of my seat and I am very Impatiently waiting for book three!!!! 
I hope you all love this book as much if not more then I did.! 
This is a MUST READ!!!!!!
5 out of 5 stars!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment