Tuesday, August 26, 2014

RAIN SHADWS BOOK 3












Luke "Reno" Barringer knows two things for sure - he doesn't fit in Dreygon Sharpe's MC world and he's not leaving it without Angel. 
Angel Sharpe feels her whole life slipping away along with the man she loves and there seems to be no way back to happiness. 

Rain Shadow Book 3 of 5 
The Barringer Brothers Series 
Approximately 40,000 words












Tess Oliver has a way of keeping me on my toes 
and I'm never able to put it down!
This series is one of the best I have read! 

I love her ability to bring everything to life

I Love all of the characters and the story!

I cannot wait for book 4!!!!


Again this series is a MUST READ!!!


I give this book 5 out if 5!!!!








Tess Oliver is a teacher and writer who lives in California with her husband, kids, a small pack of pampered dogs, and the recent addition of three ridiculously cute pygmy goats. She loves horses, chocolate and Jane Austen books. She has a BS of Nutrition Science, and a MA in Curriculum and Instruction.
She is also an author published by Barron's Educational Publisher.







Amazon















No comments:

Post a Comment