Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Torn From You By: Nashoda Rose

Torn From You By: Nashoda Rose

Blurb: Highly recommended to read the novella "With You" first.
Love is like an avalanche. It hits hard, fast and without mercy.
At least it did for me when Sculpt, the lead singer of the rock band Tear Asunder knocked me off my feet. Literally, because he’s also a fighter, illegally of course, and he taught me how to fight. He also taught me how to love and I fell hard for him. I mean the guy could do sweet, when he wasn't doing bossy, and I like sweet.
Torn from YouThen it all shattered.
Kidnapped.
Starved.
Beaten.
I was alone and fighting to survive.
When I heard Sculpt's voice, I thought he was there to save me.
I was wrong.
*Warning: This book contains some disturbing situations, strong language and sexual content. Over 18 years.
This is a love story with some dark elements. Dark contemporary romance. No cliffhanger and next in the Tear Asunder series is Ream's story (the band's lead guitarist).


My Take: OMG!!!! I dont even know where to start. There is so much I can't believe what happened....

    Emily has gone to hell and back and the only person she had to make her feel safe was Logan ( Her Master).
She loved him and doesn't know what to think, he wont let her go and is making her stay. She fears him and that goes against everything that he has taught her in self defense. Anger should over ride fear.....
    Logan doesn't want Emily to fear him but it is the only way for both of them to survive because not all is as it seems, half of what happened i never saw coming....
    When Emily is returned home she gets her dream, to have a horse farm to care for sick and harmed horses.
 When Logan shows up after two years of space....... Her world comes crashing down all the things she was trying to forget she is forced to remember and face... So many questions were left unanswered when she was rescued shes not sure if she wants the answers no matter how bad she needs them to let it go...
    Logan let her go to protect her, to save her life, no matter how much it hurt he also gave her 2 years to try and heal from all the pain.. Some that he caused and some that he tried to protect her from and wasn't able to.....
  He wants her back and wont let her go this time she needs him to heal he is the only way he will heal... His love... Wanted more from Logan and Emily.... Glad to see that she is not done with this series!

Also in my top 25

Rate 5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment