Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fallen Crest High By:Tijan

Fallen Crest High By:Tijan


Displaying fch kndle ec.jpgBLURB:
           Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.





My View:  
I have read a lot of Tijan's books and have loved them so when I got the chance to pick this one up I did! I am glad I did!! I wish I would have done it sooner!!!  *** POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

I absolutely loved this book I had a very hard time putting it down! 

    Samantha GAH! I love her attitude that she doesn't let the high school drama and social status bother her. I love her smart mouth, boldness, and honesty.... When her mom tells her that they are moving in with the Kade's she didn't care she was upset that she lost her house that she grew up in... 

    Mason and Logan are so used to people using them to get something from them or try to climb the social latter with them as friends.. So when Sam hates them from the get go it throws them off...... 

    With their first time they met each other was at the gas station where the car bombing was and Sam never said anything to them or about them after the indecent the boys had respect for her because she never tried to use it against them as blackmail or to get them into trouble....... While Sam is at school she hasn't said anything about living with the Kade's she doesn't want the attention. That's just who she is........ So when the Kade boys find out they have them self's having more respect for Sam. 

Now that they trust and respect Sam, they will protect her like they protect each other she is family.... and the bond that they have they will do anything to keep each other safe and always be there for each other........ 

I truly had a lot of fun reading this book and I am so glad there is more to come!! I love the relation ship of the characters! I love the two bad boys and I love that they are all so honest and smart mouthed it was a lot of fun for me and there were some dark things to make it not so mushy and its not like anything else i have ever read!!!!

The purchase links are below! this is a MUST READ!!!!

I give this book 5 out of 5!!!!

                                                  

    
Author Bio:
Hello~ (waves)
I didn't begin writing until after undergraduate college. There'd been storylines and characters in my head all my life, but it came to a boiling point one day and I HAD to get them out of me. So the computer was booted up and I FINALLY felt it click. Writing is what I needed to do. After that, I had to teach myself how to write. I can't blame my teachers for not teaching me all those years in school. It was my fault. I was one of the students that was wishing I was anywhere but at school! So after that day, it took me lots of work until I was able to put together something that resembled a novel. I'm hoping I got it right since someone must be reading this profile! And I hope you keep enjoying my future stories.
Keep track of me through facebook at Tijan's Books!
https://www.facebook.com/TijansBooks
For representation, please contact Jane Dystel from Dystel & Goderich Literary Management.



CHARACTER INTERVIEW


Q. What would Logan's favorite song be?

A. My favorite song is "I'm too sexy." (He smirks at the interviewer.)

Q. His favorite place to go for himself?

A. Favorite place to go for myself? (He laughs and the smirks widens.) The 
shower...

3 out of 4 of those sites show that Fallen Crest High is FREE!







No comments:

Post a Comment