Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Rocker That Holds Me By: Terri Anne Browning

The Rocker That Holds Me By: Terri Anne Browning


Blurb: Touring with four rockers is the thing of dreams…

At least that is what people tell me. To me those four rockers are my family. They have watched over me from the time I was five years old. Protecting me from my mother and her drunken, drug addict rages. When they made it big they still watched over me. And when my monster of a mother died they took over as my guardians.
The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker, #1)

In the six years since that happened I have watched over the four men that 
mean everything to me. I take care of them just as they once took care of me. I handle all the dirty work behind the scenes of a rockers life. It isn't always pretty. At times it came be damn near disgusting, especially when I have to get rid of their one night stands. Ugh!

Taking care of them doesn't bother me though. I mean it’s not like I’m in love with one of them. That would be crazy. Falling for a rocker is NOT smart. 

Okay, so I’m not smart. I love my guys, and one of them kind of holds my heart in his big old rocker hand. But I’m dealing. I've been able to keep it my little secret for years now. 
I’m not, however, dealing with this bug that I seem to have caught. It scares the hell out of me. I hate doctors, but I’m suddenly more worried about finding out what is wrong with me than what the doctor might do to me. 

When I get my test results back my life will never be the same again…


***Because of language and adult situations not suitable for readers under 17***



My View: Well who doesn't love the rock star romance???.... Me they are one of my favorites but these stories are my favorite rock star series!!!!!

           Well here you have Emmie who was abused as a child and cared for by four young boys who loved her like she was their own... In a way she was.... When her mother dies of and overdose she lives with the boys on the tour bus. Where her and Nik begin to realize that they love each other and are too afraid to show the other how they feel....... When Em gets sick and finds her self in the hospital she learns that she is pregnant with Niks baby after a night of love making that he doesn't remember....... I found my self sucked in to this story very fast and was super hard to put down.. I loved watching the two go through the ups and downs that every parent and soon to be parent goes through even though they were rock stars and I loved that no matter what Em was taken care of by all the guys and she always had someone to turn to when she needed.......  I love Em's sassy mouth and attitude! Nik is super sweet but he isn't sure that Em feels the same way about him that he does about her.... 



I give this book 5 out of 5 stars!!!

                                                                      






No comments:

Post a Comment