Monday, April 21, 2014

Lovers Walk By: Meg Silver

Lovers Walk By: Meg Silver


Lovers Walk (Calais County, #2)BLURB: To reclaim an ancestral pearl farm, Haven Smith enters a secret society's sexual lottery. She will give herself to a total stranger for four nights of intensely sensual, intimate rites.

Instead of the stranger she expected, an old flame draws her name in the lottery. She knows her body will enjoy the reunion, but what about her heart?










MY VIEW:  This is book 2 and in a lot of series the books over lap... NOT in this one I knew in the beginning it was from the same series but there wasn't a lot of re-telling they only retold the important things like what sorition is and why they do it.....   This was a very good book if I had any questions from book one they were answered in this book...... I absolutely loved this book and I can't wait for more from Meg Silver!



I give this book 5 out of 5!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment