Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Rett








Barrett "Rett" Mason has never found the one girl who can
tame his wild heart.
 And sometimes life is just easier and 
Displaying RETT_Cover.jpgless complicated without love. While working for Kingston Construction, Barrett becomes fast friends with the owner's son, Cole. They have one major thing in common-- their insatiable appetite for women. But when Barrett meets Cole's sister Finley, the easy, care-free, no commitment lifestyle he'd grown used to suddenly loses its appeal. Now Barrett has met his match and the one girl who is just too damn impossible to walk out on
.
For several years Finley King has been a slave to the anxiety disorder that gripped her and kept her from enjoying life. Now with the support of her family, friends and medication she is on the mend but the one thing she lacks in her otherwise lush existence as a rock star's daughter is passion. Barrett Mason is about to change that.
























I have loved every one of Tess's books but,
Rett is by far was my absolute Favorite!

When I heard she tried something new,
I was really nervous.... I can honestly say that
I am at a loss for words it was such a great book.....
I am sad to hear this is the end of Custom Culture
But very happy to hear she has more in the works!

Love how edgy her writing is it keeps me on the edge of my seat until the very last page..!!!!

I think every one should read this series!!!
If you don't your missing out!  

I give this book 5 out of 5!!!!




Tess Oliver is a teacher and writer who lives in
 California with her husband, kids, a small pack of pampered dogs,
 and the recent addition of three ridiculously cute pygmy goats. 
She loves horses, chocolate and Jane Austen books. 
She has a BS of Nutrition Science, 
and a MA in Curriculum and Instruction.
She is also an author published by
 Barron's Educational Publisher.
She loves to hear from her readers. 
You can reach her at toliverbooks@gmail.com
Or visit www.tessoliver.com
http://tessoliverauthor.blogspot.com/






How many more book will there be in the Custom Culture?
 Rett is the final book of my Custom Culture series.



Do you have a new project in the works?

 I have plans for a new series which I will be working on as soon as Rett is up.
 Im really excited to start it because I've been planning it for awhile.

How did you come into writing? 
My sister and I were writing sexy historical romance for Samhain under the penname Scottie Barrett and I decided to try some stuff of my own. Camille, my bestselling book was on my computer a long time before I worked up the courage to self-publish it.

Who is your favorite author and Why? 
There are a lot of authors I love but Jane Austen is still number 1 for me. Love her romance, her humor and I love anything set in 19th England.

Where do you get the inspiration for your books you write?
 I dream up characters before I dream up plots so I guess they are my inspiration.

And do you have any surprise writings in the works?
 I think Rett might surprise some people because I tried something I've never done before






















No comments:

Post a Comment