Friday, May 9, 2014

Unchosen






Unchosen (Chosen, #2)Lizzie O’Malley is back with a purpose in life. Still flighty and unpredictable, she knows that loving and losing Teagan Gallagher has changed her life forever. As she navigates her new life in Boston as a full time working mother, she promises herself she will never fall in love again. 

But can she keep that promise after meeting Nick Sawyer, the gorgeous Texan who has fallen for her? 

Follow Lizzie to Ireland where she struggles with tragedy and rediscovers herself all over again.







What a wonderful book!!!
 Very emotional and very wonderful!!! 
So glad I picked up this series a quick read!!!! 
I cannot wait for Alisa to write more.!!!

I truly love Alisa's writing..! I was apprehensive at first about starting a new series....
but boy am I glad I did! Totally worth every tear I shed while reading this book!!!
Yes this is a VERY emotional read....
I wont say any more because if I do it will give it all away...!!! 

But this book is a MUST READ!!!!!

I give it 5 out of 5!!! 










Alisa MullenI grew up in Maine and have lived in many cities across the US. I like to travel but I crave to travel to places in my mind. I combine life experience and my imagination on paper. I have been a writer since I was eight years old when my mother told me she couldn't believe I wrote the way I did. Throughout my schooling, I wrote poems and stories. 
Writing took a back seat when I fell into the business world rat race and tried out several occupations. Nothing has every felt more satisfying than writing. So here I am! I published my first book “Unsettled” in February. “Unchosen” goes lives on May 12, 2014 and I am working on “Unrequited”, the last book in the Chosen Series. I am working on a new romantic suspense book series concurrently. In addition to those WIP, I am collaborating an anthology with several other Indie authors. 

In my rare off time, I enjoy baseball with my family. My husband and our two children are major Rangers and Red Sox fans. We live between San Antonio and Austin, Texas and I like it here. It’s very quiet, a great place to write. I also own my own macramé necklace business, Devika Knots. I started it with my daughter five years ago and it has become a great business. So art is my life now. I feel blessed and honored to be among the Author Club.






How many more book will there be in the series?
This is the 2nd book of three. Unrequited will come out in July. Unsettled released in February.

How did you come into writing?
I have always been a writer. I wrote short stories and poems as a child. I worked on the high school newspaper. I received a BA in English. When I lost my job last year, I wrote my “purge” novel and decided to make it into a series. I have written four books since October. I am just starting my fifth.

Who is your favorite author and Why?
I have a few but my go to author is Wally Lamb. I am in awe of how an older man can write from the mind of a young woman who is broken emotionally. “She’s Come Undone” is an amazing book. My mother constantly tells me that my writing is a lot like his. It is such a wonderful compliment.

Where do you get the inspiration for your books you write?
Real life events. I have a ton of crazy memories. I was Lizzie. I pull from memories and make them into fiction. Unsettled is 80% true. Unchosen is 40% and Unrequited is pure fiction based on what I came up with as I wrote it.

And do you have any surprise writings in the works?
Yes I do. I have started working on the suspense / romance genre and I am enjoying it quite a bit. I will go back to coming of age in 2015 but my next series will have a creepy element to it. There is also a special project I signed on for that should present itself in the early Fall.
Thanks for everything!







http://amzn.com/B00K6ZEFGY

No comments:

Post a Comment